In today’s high priced real estate market, future renovations and financial risks are a part of the consequences of buying a house,
- we like to minimize the surprises.
- we try to limit your risks
- we educate you about proposed future renovations.
How can you reduce those risks by using a home inspector?
- a home inspector looks for surface clues to identify future problems with a property.
- a home inspector can give you unbiased advice to help you decide on the feasibility of the property purchase.
- a home inspector can give you understanding regarding the future need for upgrades, replacements and renovations needed by a property.
Why should you choose Home Pro Systems 2000 to do your home inspection?
- the services of an experienced home inspector with an intuitive eye to see the problems with your future purchase.
- the services of a caring home owner who wants you to give you perspective so you can make an informed choice.
- the services of a personable educator regarding your future property.
- competitive pricing.
We think your experience with our company can only help you in dealing with your home buying or selling concerns. After all you are not buying or selling a house,
you are buying a home!
HomePro Systems 2000 Inc is a privately owned company that has been serving the lower mainland BC since 1992. Although we have not marketed extensively we have built a successful business by word-of-mouth referrals from satisfied previous clients who were able to trust the expert advice of our home inspectors.
Our aim is to provide our client with a picture of the home from the inside out, a visual inspection the looks beyond the cosmetics. A client may be buying or already living in their home. We want our client to know what to expect in the future with regards to maintenance as well as renovations. We hope that the service is useful in saving time/money not only on purchase of their home but also by keeping their home as an asset for the future. We do this with:
1. Professional inspectors
2. Digitally illustrated narrative/checklist reports that meet the Consumer Protection Branch of BC and HIABC Scope of inspection.